[VLOG 252] Stay grounded…
Even in slow motion, Sasha looks fast… – Sorry I’m getting sidetracked.
In today’s vlog we welcome Lilia Navarrete from the Big Apple, and we take a trip to the beach to reconnect after a super busy afternoon, all of us on our separate entrepreneurial activities… The fun never ends!
An important aspect to remember when you are building your business / building a life you love, is time.
You need to understand that sometimes you WILL get busy and you have to work through that. HOWEVER, we must maintain the balance in order to keep going in the longterm … in order to remain productive, we must find ways to stay grounded.
Now when I say grounded, I don’t mean stay in one position, god no… “Hello posture calling, can I have a massage?!”
No, what I mean is that you need to stay grounded within this physical plane; mother earth. Essentially, it’s the idea of getting out of your head and into your body, through nature…
Staying connected to your environment allows you to think creatively, act positively and be the best version of yourself.
I want to share with you 5 ways you can get grounded in nature today:
1) Exercise; so many of us forget the power of exercise. Constantly making excuses to put off that run or skip this week’s kickboxing class. Exercise doesn’t have to be a chore – a walk in the park IS exercise, and I guarantee you will thank yourself when you smell the freshly cut grass beneath you.
2) Meditate; switch off your mind, (and mobile) go somewhere quiet with no distractions and concentrate on your breath. Locate yourself in a park, somewhere with a bit of greenery, away from traffic and modern-day amenities. Need I say more?
3) This is a bit of a weird one, but bear with me… Take off your goddam shoes; walk on the beach and feel the sand between your toes. No beach nearby? No worries. Take to the nearest bit of greenery and feel the grass on your feet. It’s such a simple tip, but so effective.
4) Create; this is so important. When you’re stuck in a workflow, you often lose inspiration. Leave the office, leave the house and take a camera or a journal. Step into nature and let the inspiration from the birdsong encourage creation. You have it in you, you just need something to nudge it out of you.
5) Last but not least, sit in stillness; Fed up? Need 10 minutes? Then just do it. No attachments or hidden agendas. There are forests, parks and beaches everywhere, use them.
As Alice kindly pointed out, this Earth therapy is all around us.
Recharge your batteries
Regain your centre
Refresh your mind, body and soul
Let’s have a productive week!
ONLINE COURSE: https://daretogrow.co.uk/theonlinecourse/
MAILING LIST: https://daretogrow.co.uk/hoorah
MAIN DSLR CAMERA BODY: https://amzn.to/2ILINFG
MAIN CAMERA LENS: https://amzn.to/2GPsmXc
MAIN CAMERA MIC: https://amzn.to/2LunKZX
BEST PORTABLE VLOG CAMERA: https://amzn.to/2GNORfg
AFFORDABLE STUDIO LIGHTING: https://amzn.to/2sbOaqK