Marketing Executive, Ancoats Manchester
Role Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Ancoats, Manchester (M1)
Position: Permanent / Full time
We’re looking for a smart, hard working and experienced Marketing Executive to join our team in the snazzy Ancoats offices in Manchester, UK.
As a business, we want to be the number one destination for motivating people to change their lives in a real and tangible way. We do this through online courses, an online group coaching programme and live events.
We’re building DARETOGROW into an internationally recognised brand and you will be joining the team during a huge period of growth and new activity. Our aim is to hit £1m in revenue in 36 months. Our marketing plan is a HUGE and very important part of this ambition.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Your role will be to support the MD directly in building the DARETOGROW brand across the UK and distributing the DARETOGROW content and messages across all social media platforms.
Each day, the MD records a daily ‘vlog’. Our talented in house Video Editor edits the vlog and your role will be to:
- Help the Video Editor identify the most impactful 60 second segments of the vlog and turn them into highly shareable memes.
- Upload the vlog to YouTube and add the thumbnail, text and hashtags for maximum reach, and add it to the web site.
- Generate quotes from the daily vlogs and send them, with appropriate screenshots from the vlog, to the designer to turn into quote graphics for Instagram and Instagram stories.
- Add pre-approved content to social media with the appropriate hashtags.
- Write draft posts using the content from the vlogs and interviews you do directly with the MD.
- Reach out to topical magazines to generate guest writing spots for the MD.
- Work with the MD to build out and complete launch funnels for the online course.
- Work as a team to generate new and exciting ways to grow the DARETOGROW audience.
It’s important that you have experience in the following:
- Writing long form copy for blogs, articles, social media posts and ads.
- Working as part of a team – you will be working closely with our video editor and graphic designer.
- Adding content to social media, particularly Facebook and Instagram.
As part of the role, you will receive the latest training in online and Facebook marketing. You will also have the chance to travel and attend multiple events throughout the year.
To apply please send your CV, covering letter (and any examples of your work) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The best way for you to get a feel for this role will be to visit the web site and DARETOGROW social media sites and see what we’re currently doing.
We will only consider application forms with a covering letter that shows you understand the brand and have experience relevant to this exciting role.
Best of luck in your application!