[VLOG 303] Can you build community?
One thing I have become obsessed with is building communities: groups of people with similar values who support each other to hit their goals.
It’s become a focus for three reasons:
(1) Hitting THE GOAL is never really the thing we crave. We crave adventure, growth, connection. That’s all in the journey. So we’d best be on that journey with people who care about us and want us to succeed!
(2) It can be super LONELY being an entrepreneur, feeling like you’re a total alien compared to the people around you. I’ve written about this before, along with my quest to ‘make friends like me’. I want to help others do the same by bringing people with similar values together in chilled ways.
(3) It’s bloomin’ good fun – meeting new people, hearing what they’re up to, seeing how you can help. And there’s almost always cake involved. I mean what’s not to love!
So today, come behind the scenes as I work on building a new community of people, the DTG way.
I think it’s within our power to do this in big and small ways…
Instead of waiting for someone else to do it for us, why not take it upon ourselves to build a community we love…starting today?
Go on – get a group of people together in the next 7-14 days and see what happens.
P.s. Did you see Expansion Business School is open for enrolment on 10th November. It’s the last time to join this year and we’re limited to 10 spots.
To find out more and see if it’s a great fit for you, I’d love to welcome you on to an EPIC free two hour masterclass I’m running on Sunday 3rd November at 8am.
The theme is how to build a scalable six figure business doing what you love and I’ll be sharing:
- The 7 stages of growth we all must pass through
- My unique way of marketing that enables me to build a business and feel good about it!
- The mindset required to build a scalable six figure business (it’s not what you think!)
Plus, tune in live and ask me your questions!
Here’s the link to join up. Places are filling up quickly and we’re limited to 100: