05 Dec [VLOG #53] How to grow your business – 7 step process
I originally wanted to call this vlog “I NEED MORE TIME, MONEY AND ENERGY’ but that doesn’t really describe what it’s about now does it hehe. As catchy as it is!! So I opted for ‘How To Grow and Scale Your Business’ instead.
In this jam packed vlog, I’m going to share with you:
– My epic seven stage process for growing your business – no sign up required, I’ll talk you through it now…
– The biggest mistake most business owners make when growing their business –
– How I’m growing my third business, DARETOGROW
– Why looking after ‘you’ is so important when scaling up
– The fundamental six steps people miss when scaling their business
– My views on ‘taking investment’ to grow – should you do it?
I also make mince pies, get my nails done, check out the Newcastle Christmas Markets annnnd eat in a place with hands down THE best service I’ve ever experienced.
I think you’re going to like this one!
P.s. WAITING LIST – if you want to join the waiting list to be notified when Make Your Move opens in February next year you can sign up here. It’s going to be EPIC! https://daretogrowcourses.co.uk/
P.p.s FREE COURSE – if you want to go through my free 3-part course on how to change your life and make a living doing what you love, here’s the link – https://daretogrowcourses.co.uk/change
** FEATURED IN THIS VLOG:
– Halo Beauty Haven in Tynemouth – Thanks for the lovely nails Angela!! I’ll get glitter next time haha https://www.facebook.com/nailenvy/. It’s right inside Church Hairdressing 🙂
– The Newcastle Christmas Markets – https://www.facebook.com/newcastlexmasma/ – so festive and fun!
– The new Cotes Brasserie in Newcastle – https://www.facebook.com/CoteNewcastle/. That was by far the friendliest most loveliest team I’ve ever met at a restaurant. They really take care of you, especially if you’re vegan. They offered me customisations of plenty of things on the menu and said I could even challenge the chef with a dish of my choosing hehe. I’d really recommend it.
– The amazing vegan baking blog – A Virtual Vegan…here is the delicious mince pie recipe I follow – https://avirtualvegan.com/vegan-mince-pies/
Lisa x x x #daretogrow #vlog #Tynemouth