30 Nov [VLOG #44] Do you recognise this woman??
Are you ready for this? In this (slightly longer) vlog, we talk change, saying thank you to your younger self and boundaries! One to watch if:
– You find yourself picking up the slack for other people (truth talk in this vlog!)
– You’re comparing yourself to other people (that never ends well)
– You’re not happy with your progress (have you seen how far you’ve already come?!)
– You love dogs and the beach (standard!)
– It’s time for a change in your life (I’ll say no time)
– You’re tired out and need to re-focus (there’s plenty of time)
In this vlog, I talk about why happiness cost me £70,000 and I introduce a new ‘fireside chat’ style ending to the vlog…
Let me know in the comments…what can you thank the former version of you for? A decision you made? A change you made? A feeling you followed. I’d love to hear.
Lisa x x x
P.s here is the link to the blog I mention in the vlog – https://daretogrow.co.uk/how-to-change-your-life/why-happiness-cost-me-70000/
P.p.s Here is the video I mention – three things that changed my life – https://youtu.be/Gztg5ZCoPBU
P.p.p.s HAPPPPY FRIDDAAAYYYY Movement Makers!!!! #DARETOGROW
ABOUT ME **
Hi I’m Lisa and I’m a performance coach, speaker and vlogger living in Tynemouth Newcastle. I share brand new content on how to change your life, how to make a living doing what you love and how to live your dream life almost daily. Also obsessed with dogs, vegan baking and marketing.
Love this content? Hit subscribe to be notified of future vlogs.