FOR ONLINE PURCHASES AND ACCESS TO FREE ONLINE COURSES
All users of the site and customers of the DARETOGROW online courses must accept and agree to abide by our terms and conditions.
1. DARETOGROW – terms and conditions for online purchases
In these terms and conditions, the following terms shall have the following meanings, unless otherwise stated:
(i) The website – The DARETOGROW website at www.daretogrow.co.uk
(ii) User – any purchaser and/or user of any of our Programs, Products and/or Services.
(iii) Item or items – programs, products or services such as downloadable tools, online training courses and online events.
(iv) Point of sale – the time at which an item is made available for download or purchase and a registered user confirms their intention to download or purchase the item.
1.2 DARETOGROW is a coaching and online training business, focusing on personal and business development for entrepreneurs.
1.3 The DARETOGROW web site is part of IX7 Ltd. DARETOGROW is a trading name of IX7.
1.4 The following terms and conditions relate to access paid online training courses and online courses provided free of charge via the website www.daretogrow.co.uk and must be accepted to enable access to these courses.
1.6 DARETOGROW reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notification.
2. General conditions
2.1 All items purchased are for the sole use of the registered user or subscriber (individual or organisational) as the case may be, and are for private and domestic use only. The registered user undertakes not to copy, distribute, share or otherwise broadcast any items purchased from DARETOGROW.
2.2 All details provided through the site for the purposes of purchasing items are correct at the time of purchase.
2.3 All communication with DARETOGROW in respect of the purchase of items should be done through the site or by email to email@example.com
2.4 As part of the registration process for paid courses, all users must define a username, provide a valid email address and create a password. It is the responsibility of the registered user to ensure that every effort is made to keep the registration details secure and not to disclose them to anyone. Usernames cannot be transferred and registered users must not permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone other than themselves to use their username and password for the purchase of items.
2.5 It is the responsibility of the registered user to keep the username, password and contact details up-to-date.
2.6 These terms and conditions shall be governed in all respects by English law as if the contract was wholly entered into and wholly performed within England. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
3. Conditions of order processing
3.1 Items may be purchased using the following credit / debit cards: Delta, Mastercard, Maestro, Switch and Visa.
3.2 Items are generally available from their release date; occasionally, technical reasons may result in a delay to registered users being able to access the item. DARETOGROW will make all reasonable endeavours to resolve any technical issues as soon as possible.
3.3 Credit / debit cards are debited at point of sale as defined in clause 1.1(iv). Any delay to the registered user’s access to the item for technical reasons will be dealt with as outlined in item 3.2.
3.4 Prices quoted on the site are exclusive of VAT or tax collectable, according to buyer’s country of purchase. The VAT or tax amount to be added to the sale value (price) is shown clearly beside the price of the course or service. The price that will be charged to the registered user’s credit or debit card at point of sale will be the course price, plus the VAT (or tax collectable for that country).
3.5 The contract is formed between DARETOGROW and the registered user at the point of sale and will be confirmed by email to the address supplied through the site. This confirmation email amounts to our acceptance of your offer to purchase the item.
3.6 Whilst DARETOGROW makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of prices on the site, errors may occur. DARETOGROW will use their best endeavours to correct any errors as soon as possible and to notify registered users of any amendments where such amendment affects their purchase of an item. The registered user will be given the option to cancel their order or to reconfirm the purchase of the item at the amended price. DARETOGROW is under no obligation to fulfil a purchase order for an item which was advertised at the incorrect price.
3.7 Purchased items are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable except where the registered user can prove that the item was wrongly described or was incorrectly supplied or where a user is invoking any money back guarantees.
3.8 Any item which is found to be damaged or incomplete should be notified to DARETOGROW by email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible but no later than 14 days after point of sale. DARETOGROW will take reasonable steps to provide an amended item within 14 days of notification or refund the cost of the item.
3.9 It is the responsibility of the registered user to submit refund claims within 14 days of point of sale. DARETOGROW operates money back guarantees for most of its paid courses. Refunds outside of the money back guarantee will be at the discretion of DARETOGROW and will be re-credited to the debit / credit card originally used for the purchase of the item. Such refunds will be processed within 14 days of receipt of the claim. DARETOGROW reserves the right to refuse a refund outside of the money back guarantee and their decision is final.
3.10 Registered users are able to cancel the purchase of an item prior to the point of sale, in which event no debit from the credit or debit card will be made by DARETOGROW.
3.11 Once the item has been made available to the registered user, cancellations will not be accepted unless covered by clause 3.7 above.
3.12 DARETOGROW accepts no liability beyond a refund of the cost of the item.
3.13 Payment plans are available for buyers who wish to spread the cost of the Programs, Products or Services and are entered into at the point of sale. Where a buyer enters into a payment plan, the buyers commits to paying the full amount, as agreed in the original payment plan. Payment plans cannot be changed or paused for any reason (barring a genuine medical emergency). If a user cannot complete the Program in real time, payment plans must still be completed. Once payment plans are completed, users have access to the fixed online course content (the Program) in perpetuity (as long as the Program is still operating) but NOT to the ongoing live training that is added to ‘The Vault’. In the likely event that payment plans are not completed, DARETOGROW works with a collection agency to collect the outstanding payments.
4. Videos and webinars – terms and conditions
- Trainer – the individual with knowledge on a topic of interest who delivers the training session(s)
- User – an individual or organisation who has paid DARETOGROW to access the online video-based library of training
- “Access” or “Accessing” means viewing, using, downloading the content or otherwise obtaining information on the Site or through DARETOGROW’s online school.
- DARETOGROW hereby grants each user a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to access the content and information available according to the provisions contained herein, and subject to the payment of the course fees and adherence to these Terms.
- Users, whether individual or organisational, may not use the account, user name or password of someone else at any time, nor should they share their log in details with another person. Subscribers agree to notify DARETOGROW immediately of any unauthorised use or loss of their account, user name, password and/or credit card information. Users also agree to notify DARETOGROW immediately if they are aware of or suspect other unauthorized use of their Teachable account and/or the Teachable content. DARETOGROW will not be liable for any loss that users incur as a result of someone else using their username and password with or without their knowledge. Users may be held liable for any losses incurred by DARETOGROW, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents or representatives due to someone else’s use of their account, user name or password.
4.3 Contacting DARETOGROW trainers
- Users can get in touch with trainers to ask questions about the course. For the aforementioned purposes DARETOGROW provides trainers’ email addresses via email to users.
4.4 Payment and pricing
- DARETOGROW reserve the right not to accept or process your order for any reason. All orders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by your payment card issuer. If we do not accept your order and your credit/debit card has already been debited, we will notify you and refund your card in full immediately.
- DARETOGROW use the personal and transactional information (e.g. name, address, e-mail address, credit card details) subscribers supply only in order to fulfil their subscription order, unless they state otherwise. DARETOGROW will retain users personal contact details within its database for the purposes of marketing and other notifications related to their subscription. Users credit card details are not retained by DARETOGROW but are passed to external payment processors, PayPal and Stripe.
- DARETOGROW endeavours to provide the highest quality content to its users. To that end, DARETOGROW reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, or discontinue any aspect or feature of any online course in whole or in part, including, without limitation, the content, availability, access and/or the Terms of this Site. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions will be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which notice may be made by posting such changes on this site.
4.5 Users must not:
- copy, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, redistribute, republish, alter, create derivative works from, assign, license, transfer or adapt any of the software, information, text, graphics, source code or HTML code, or other content available on the DARETOGROW web site or teaching school accessible through Teachable.
- remove or modify any copyright, trademark, legal notices, or other proprietary notations from the content available on the DARETOGROW web site.
- transfer the DARETOGROW content to another person; “frame,” “mirror,” “in-line link,” or employ similar navigational technology to the site content; or “deep link” to the site content.
- Users are solely responsible for ensuring that they have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and internet service necessary for use of the DARETOGROW web site and items.
5. Intellectual property, copyright notices and logos
5.1 For the purposes of these terms and conditions, Intellectual Property means patents, rights to inventions, copyright and related rights, rights in goodwill or to sue for passing off, rights in designs, rights in computer software, database rights, trade marks, trade names and domain names, rights in confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) whether registered or unregistered and including all applications (or rights to apply) for, and renewals and extensions of, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which may now or in the future subsist in any part of the world.
5.2 Intellectual Property appearing on the site which is the copyright of IX7 or of the author asserting copyright as it appears alongside the publication, must not be used, distributed, sold, adapted or reproduced in any medium without licence.
5.3 The use of the DARETOGROW logo indicates that the material was developed from the resources of the IX7 organisation.
5.4 Clauses 5.1 to 5.3 are in addition to the information held in DARETOGROW’s copyright statement.
6. Personal Responsibility and Assumption of Risk
6.1 As a user, you agree that you are using your own judgment in using our items and you agree that you are doing so at your own risk. Any online item is produced for informational and educational purposes only. You agree and understand that you assume all risks and no results are guaranteed in any way related to our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials. Our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials are merely to provide you with education and tools to help you make your own decisions for yourself. You are solely responsible for your actions, decisions and results based on the use, misuse or non-use of our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials.
6.2 Our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials are not to be perceived as or relied upon in any way as medical advice or mental health advice. The information provided through our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment that can be provided by your own physician, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, therapist, counsellor, mental health practitioner, licensed dietitian or nutritionist, member of the clergy, or any other licensed or registered health care professional. We are not giving medical, psychological, or religious advice whatsoever.
6.3 Our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials are not to be perceived or relied upon in any way as business, financial or legal advice. The information provided through our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice that can be provided by your own accountant, lawyer, or financial advisor. We are not giving financial or legal advice in any way. You are hereby advised to consult with your own accountant, lawyer or financial advisor for any and all questions and concerns you have regarding your own income and taxes pertaining to your specific financial and/or legal situation.
6.4 You agree that we are not responsible for your earnings, the success or failure of your business decisions, the increase or decrease of your finances or income level, or any other result of any kind that you may have as a result of information presented to you through our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials. You are solely responsible for your results.
6.5 You agree that your results are strictly your own and we are not liable or responsible in any way for your results.